It's officially Week 4 of Michigan's Stay at Home order, but many of us have been working from home for longer than that. Has time lost all meaning to you? Have you forgotten the feel of the wind in your hair? The sun on your back? Grass beneath your feet? Have you even forgotten your own name?
Well, we can't help you with those things... But if you have also forgotten what fun feels like and you miss the element of not-complete-predictability that used to be a part of your everyday life, then look no further! We've devised a game you can play from the confinement -- I mean comfort -- of your own home... Quarantine Bingo!
Here's how to play.
- Print off bingo chart.
- Read Grace & Porta Quarantine Bingo list (you can also add to this list or come up with your own with your circle of players).
- Circle numbers that apply to you.
- Number your bingo squares randomly with those numbers.
- Number pieces of paper #1-46.
- Choose bingo caller.
- Determine prize for winner.
- Play with family in person or friends virtually!
Here's our Quarantine Bingo list:
- Haven’t showered in three days
- Didn’t realize which day it was until 9 p.m.
- Went to the bathroom just for something to do
- Watching house plants grow has become your favorite currently-not-arrest-worthy activity
- Practiced a new skill acquired during quarantine
- Thought about learning a new skill so you could impress people with stories of what you did during quarantine and then turned on Netflix
- Started another new TV series
- Rewatched a favorite TV series
- Watched Tiger King
- Posted Tiger King meme on social media
- Took Tiger King personality quiz
- Ate body weight in Cheezits
- Ate body weight in Oreos
- Ate body weight in ice cream
- Broke the rules and hung out with family you don’t live with
- Drove your car without a destination in mind
- Walked outside with a mask on
- Walked outside maskless
- Got the mail in a hazmat suit
- Waved to fellow neighborhood walker from at least 6 feet away
- Arranged 3 AM clandestine social distance walk with friends
- Caved to familial pressures and wore a mask while grocery shopping even though you think it’s completely pointless
- Adjusted mask multiple times during grocery shopping
- Scratched nose
- Rubbed eye
- Tried to say the alphabet backwards
- Spent two hours huddled in a corner of your basement in mortal fear
- Believed for two minutes that the coronavirus is an invention of Democrats to thwart Republican political plans
- Believed for two minutes that the coronavirus is an invention of Republicans to thwart Democrats’ political plans
- Thought of exposing yourself to the coronavirus just to end the suspense
- Broke down and tried this adult coloring thing
- Facetimed greatest enemy just to look at a person’s face
- Started having full-on two-way conversations with pets
- Tried a new recipe and burned it
- Tried a new recipe and loved it
- Believed in The Matrix for 5 minutes
- Believed that none of this is really real, you’re just dreaming of a new Twilight Zone episode
- Believed that this is Phase 1 of an alien plan to take over the planet
- Convinced yourself you’re going to meet all your New Years’ Resolutions during quarantine
- Officially gave up on all your New Years’ Resolutions during quarantine
- Questioned why you ever had kids
- Questioned why you ever got married
- Questioned why you’re not married
- Lost weight during quarantine
- Gained weight during quarantine
- Daily feign confidence when answering your child’s homework questions but are pretty sure they’re all going to have to repeat this school year